Monday, August 11, 2008

Purses and Prices



Who wouldn't love a cute summery purse??? If you don't sew or are too lazy, just ask me! You'll get to chose from blue, green or yellow, and your embellishment will be unique! If you know me, send me a text, and email, or see me in person. I promise not to bite!

You can also email me at glutengal (at) gmail.com

- and we'll make arrangements for exactly what you'd like, your payment and shipping. I PROMISE not to charge you EXTRA, like other companies that make money on their price of shipping! I know the value of a cheap padded envelope mailer!

Now THESE may look pretty strange. They were designed as a violin bag - long story, but I'm sure there would be other uses for them. Swim bag anyone? These do take a bit more fabric, so the sale price is $25.
Once again - if you're interested in a purse or a funny bag ;) - email me at
glutengal (at) gmail.com

No comments: