Monday, August 25, 2008

Three More Purses... what's new?


This cute purse is to be given away in my monthly drawing.
This is my latest "Little Princess" handbag. I'd think about giving it to Joscelyn, but she likes a purse one time, then throws it into the toybox, and hauls around some ugly skaggy purse instead.




















This BLUE handbag is SOLD! These twins are the newest addition to The Gluten Gal collection - Larraine's Handbags. I am currently trying to decided which purse might be in my monthly free drawing. Joscelyn likes these two, plus a yellow one further down in a post that's similar, but yellow. Hope you've enjoyed browsing... I am HAPPY to say that I got PAID today for three handbags! That means these are going... going... and you'd better hurry to pick out your favorite, since I'll be hauling them to the Farmer's Market at the Utah Botanical Center this Thursday night. I'd sure love to have you stop by! Check out this link to the market!

http://utahbotanicalcenter.org/htm/events/farmersmarket

No comments: