Monday, August 11, 2008

There's more to me! (Dishtowel Purses!)


The yellow purse with the white flower is SOLD!


I have been working hard on a website that allows me to give out information about Celiac Disease and other things that require eating a Gluten-Free diet. This also includes recipes, and things for special kids who need to eat both Gluten-Free & Casein-Free. http://www.theglutengal.com

I want a place that I can express myself in other ways, whether it's my latest crafty trend, or something personal about my family.

The blue purse is SOLD! The green purse with the green embellishment is SOLD!I am currently trying to make some extra bucks to get my dishtowel designs ready to sell - on my other site - http://www.theglutengal.com, so I've been making dishtowel purses for people who don't sew! The ones I've sewn so far have turned out really cute! I like making them in blue, green and yellow, and I've added unique embellishments - for adults or for kids/the young at heart!

I am offering these purses for $20 plus postage. Each purse will be unique.

No comments: