Sunday, August 17, 2008

Recycled T-Shirt Shopping Bags


These Rocker Shopping Bags are SOLD!
This set is made from retro-rock t-shirts. These would be fun as a group, but just one bag would help so much! Besides, being seen carrying one of these would definitely make you look COOL!
Works as a tote, but is GREAT for "green" grocery shopping! Wanna help clean up our earth?

Yesterday my sister gave me a gift. (The blue bag.) Her sister-in-law sent her this cute "green" recycled t-shirt bag, for grocery shopping. I used it today to carry my things I needed to teach my lesson, then used it to carry the milk, bread, popcorn and honey I bought at the grocery store.

I decided to make more of them, since I've really wanted some cloth bags to use when shopping. Did you know that it takes the same amount of petroleum to make 14 plastic grocery sacks, as it does to drive a car for one mile?

I love this idea, and so I'm creating more... if you're feeling "green," or wanting to contribute to keeping our earth a clean and happy place... I would love to sew some recycled t-shirt bags for you! Just email me at glutengal (a) gmail.com. (Or email me anywhere else if you know me - or saying "Hey you" works quite well too.)


No comments: