Monday, August 18, 2008

Seven Purses from my Late Night

I feel like a kid in a candy store, with so many
dishtowels, handles and embellishments!
This greenish blue striped handbag is SOLD!























































This "Little Princess" purple/pink/blue handbag is SOLD!










I KNEW Joscelyn would have to have this purse! She started out with a green one that she demanded, in a very princessy way. She took her green purse to Wal-Mart one night and kept asking me, “Do people think I look cool?” but hasn’t used the green purse since. When she saw me putting these dishtowels and embellishment together, my little princess demanded I give her the new one! I told her she’d have to sell her green one. She ran to her toy box, found the purse and dumped it upside down, shaking all of her items out of the purse and pockets. She’s loving her new purple & pink one! (She’s also wearing her dollar store “princess dress,” that she’s worn every day since I bought it!)


No comments: